Delaware State Courts
   home | feedback 
Delaware State Courts.  The Official Website of the Delaware Judiciary
Delaware State Courts

 Office of State
 Court Collections  Enforcement Home





How to Contact the Office of State Court Collections Enforcement

Change of Address
If you have a change of address, you can email your new address using the change of address email form.

Questions Regarding Your Account
If you have any questions about your account, please contact OSCCE either by phone at 302-739-1980 or email us at



picture of gavel on money

38 The Green, Room 175
Dover, DE 19901
voice: 302.739.1980
fax: 302.739.1985