How To Take Care of Your Court Assessments
There are two ways to address outstanding financial obligations:
Depending on the amount of your financial obligation(s), you can either pay the account(s) in full or establish a monthly payment agreement. To establish a monthly payment agreement, please contact your local OSCCE payment center and speak with one of our collection officers. Any forms requested by a collections officer may be obtained from the Forms page on this website. Payments are accepted in the following forms:
- Cash - Payments are accepted in person at all OSCCE payment centers
- Check - Any check submitted to an OSCCE payment center must be pre-printed with your name and address.
- No Starter Checks Will Be Accepted. If a check is returned from your bank, there will be a $30.00 processing fee charged to your account.
- Money Order - A money order payment may be made in person or mailed to an OSCCE payment center.
- Credit Card - A credit card payment may be made in person at your local OSCCE payment center, mailed in with proper documentation or conducted through a payment by phone. We currently accept Debit Cards, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Online Credit Card Payment - A secure credit card payment may be made online here.
Community Service (work referral)
Most judicially ordered cost and fines may be converted to Community Service if you are experiencing a financial hardship. Entry to this program can be handled through OSCCE. Please call your nearest payment center for more details.