Welcome to File & Serve Delaware, the State of Delaware e-filing System for the Court of Common Pleas.
Sign on to File & Serve Delaware: File & Serve Delaware Sign On
Visit the links below to learn more:
- Administrative Directive 2017-1 eFiling Procedures [Supersedes Administrative Directive 2009-6]
- Approved Special Process Servers for 2013
- Court of Common Pleas eFile rule
- Court of Common Pleas E-Filing tips
- E-Filing Habitual Offender Petitions in the State of Delaware Court of Common Pleas
- Register for a File & Serve Delaware account
- Review frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Court of Common Pleas Civil forms can be found in the forms section of this website.
File & Serve Delaware will permit you to file your case directly with the Court of Common Pleas. Your civil case filing fees can be paid on File & Serve Delaware by using a credit card or pre-approved monthly invoice.
In addition to the filing fees associated with each case, you will also be assessed a $1.25 fee per document in accordance with the Court's e-filing rule.
For File & Serve Delaware fees, please refer to File & ServeXpress .
For training, please visit the Court of Common Pleas File & Serve Delaware Microsite.